Become a “financial coach” right here in Nevada! Financial Coaching Institute
- Your Money, Your Goals Toolkits and Companion Guides – The Your Money, Your Goals financial empowerment toolkit has information that helps you have the money conversation with the people you serve. Use the tools to help achieve goals and work through challenges. Available in English & Spanish
- Implementation Guide (Tool 4: Training Planning Tool) – Use this tool to make sure you cover all of the bases as you plan your Your Money, Your Goals. This is included in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s toolkit training for case managers.
- A Financial Empowerment Toolkit for Social Services Programs – Sharing financial empowerment information and tools may feel like a completely different job—one more thing you’re being asked to add to yourworkload. But, once you become familiar with the resources in this toolkit, we believe it can become natural to integrate its contents into the work you do.
- Training for case managers and frontline staff – Includes PowerPoint slides
- Pre-Training Survey – For completion by training participants at the beginning of a Your Money, Your Goals training
- Post-Training Survey – For completion by training participants at the end of a Your Money, Your Goals training. Return this survey to your trainer.
- Trainer Survey – For completion by the trainer following a training delivery. Return this survey to us at completion of the training.
Get up to $60.00 while putting a kick start into your savings! EARN Program
FINANCIAL COACHING FORMS
- Financial Capability Scale (FCS) – The FCS can be completed on paper or on-line in less than 4 minutes. As designed clients can complete the FCS at the start of any program or service and complete the FCS again at a later date – at future appointments or sessions via a follow-up e-mail or mailed survey.
- Coaching Evaluation Form – Participants indicate the value of sessions as as well as examples of what was accomplished in their coaching experience that has added to their capacity to build the financial health and sustainability they desire.
- Financial Coaching Data Tracking – This is the data provided by the coach to help move Nevada individuals/families to achieve greater financial capability by the end of the coaching sessions.
- Evicted “Without A Home Everything Falls Apart” Matthew Desmond
- Toxic Inequality “Thomas M. Shapiro”
- Unbanking of America “How the New Middle Class Survives” Lisa Sevron
- The Financial Diaries “How American Families Cope in a World of Uncertainty”
- FRBSF “What It’s Worth” Free publication
- CFPB “Your Money Your Goals” Free online version